Recreation Activities Facilitator for the Bristal Assisted Living, North Woodmere location
At the present time we are looking for a creative, hands on Recreation Activities Facilitator to
assist in presenting and coordinating recreational programs for our Assisted Living residents and
Reflections Memory Care Unit residents with Alzheimer’s/Dementia.
• At least one year of experience working with Senior Population, previous Alzheimer’s or Dementia experience preferable
• 6 months recreation or event leadership experience (Assisted Living or Long Term Care experience desirable).
• Outgoing, warm and caring.
• Ability to create a program to get residents involved and excited.
• Dependable and able to supervise activities, special events and excursions for the residents.
• Creative talents in one or more areas such as art, music, readings, dance, etc.
• Well groomed and properly attired, professional demeanor.
• Good communication and listening skills
• Certified Therapuetic Recreation Specialist CTRS (Preferred)
Schedule Tuesday-Saturday day shift, flexibility with schedule desirable.
Contact Merav deGuzman, 516-792-5143 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org ;